We are fully open for business - call +44 (0)7980 011706
- 100% scale millimetre accurate mockup of your flight deck - Artwork adapted to your layout free of charge
- Saves on average 1 hour 44 minutes of expensive simulator time per Trainee - 2 hours 44 with our Individual Student Posters
- Panels are Aluminium sandwich (Dibond) or Foamex, and laminated for longevity - Chassis is welded Aluminium and stainless steel fastenings
- Pre-assembled and Flatpacked for delivery - 20-30 minutes construction time
- Unit price From £1895 to £3395 - no VAT
- Carrel version with desks and Flexi-arm monitor mounts is £3395 - no VAT
- Folding Wall-Mounted version now available
- Contact us direct - firstname.lastname@example.org
Panels from Q400 (above) and B737-800 Trainers (below)
PRODUCT INFORMATION VIDEOS
Cockpit Procedure Trainer - Static model
The Trainer comes in three versions - two self-supporting and one folding/wall-mounted models - from £1895 - £3395 with no VAT to pay. They are lightweight (can be moved by one person) strong, stable and last many years - we have not had a single fault yet.
We also make a Carrel version with 725mm x 550mm twin desktops and integrated multi-arm monitor mounts, including integrated USB and 2.5mm Audio sockets - £3395.
- The original model has laminated aluminium framed panels and a single spine 50mm square section aluminium chassis design - £2795
- The lightweight design has a dual 25mm aluminium chassis, self supporting directly printed rigid & tough Foamex panels; the same artwork but matt finish - £1895
- The lightweight has an option to have the gloss laminated panels from the original model - £2045
- Folding original model - £3395
- Folding light model - £2495
- All models have powder coated chassis' to match the original aircraft interior colours.
Cockpit Procedure Trainer - Folding Version
AVAILABLE AIRCRAFT MODELS
Our Products Are In Use Here